View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 06:12 PM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Heres My New Project...Cat CT660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Looking rather well I think - the ratio of shapes is good from here. So the door style and shape from the kh and the width of the aero and custom fenders
btw the curves in the fenders are looking sweet - your ability to shape is noted. Then the grill area - I see details only a 1on1 visit can give - smart, and clever.

I think I should have went and visited a t880 before I started my build.

Very nice in deed.

See gang - just need to allow yourself some time to think it through.... A bit anyway.

Izzy

Thank you brother, and your absolutely right, anything well thought out will always help you out in the long run.... And that is the best advice I could give to anyone doing what we do.... If you can take a trip to see these beast in person because pictures don't always catch every detail you need..... As for your KW build Izzy, I know it seems like you may be having little difficulties here and there but your off to a great start..... Don't give up just take some time away and get right back on the saddle because that's one of my favorite builds you go going on and I'd hate to see you stop before it's completion.... Thank you for the kind words, I got my eye on your thread as well, see it through or else............ lol