View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 08:10 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Beware of Hogg's Diecast Trucks on facebook

Well I hate to be that guy but this is why we have the rules we have, facetook not so much. Just one more reason I ditched facetook after a few months and canceled my account, to much drama and nobody to control the free for all.

These guys have learned a hard lesson and do I feel bad for the , yes but I hoped they learned from it. I personally had a guy who I thought was my friend in this hobby and he ended up taking me for $800 in parts and he won't even answer the phone, if he at least answered the phone and said he did not have the money but was still wanting to do his build I would give him the parts if it meant that much to him. The deal was not done on the forum but in person in my garage so the forum is out of it it is all on me.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11