Thread: T800 logtruck
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 11:16 PM

bucshott is on a distinguished road
Default Re: T800 logtruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwalker View Post
That is one nice looking log truck. Very realistic.
thank you Goastwalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by russisloud View Post
nice setup
Thank you russisloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker View Post
I feel bad that I'm always one of the last ones to comment on your amazing trucks. I used to be the first one on the Garden, I need to get on top of this! Well, you heard me say it a thousand times, but your truck keeps impressing me! This is one of the most detailed, clean, and realistic truck I have ever seen. It is so perfectly designed, the cab, frame, trailer, hangers, box, etc. Also, what is so amazing, is that you have the skills to build and shape all these components. Brassworking, metal shaping, styrene work, unbelievable! Some guys(ME!) have other people build their parts, make their cabs, and other things for them. It takes serious skill and motivation to build everything on your own! You, my friend, have talent. I can't wait for your next truck! I know you will make it sweet!
Thank you trucker, I bet it wont be long be for you get the bug to cut your cab and make it in to a diffrent truck. dont be afraid to ask all the questons you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadranger View Post
Awesome truck!

Can you share with us how you made the quad headlight buckets?
thank you roadranger! the head lighs are from the garden trucking for a peterbilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
that is one nice truck i keep lookin at all these awsome truck builds and that makes me want to build one but i really want to in my odd scale to scale it to my dozer and then make a drop deck lowboy
Thank you td9clyed, go for it, you should build one in you scale, will be cool to wach you build it