View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Heres My New Project...Cat CT660

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
I didn't think this could get any better, but the fenders above the drop axle was the finishing touch. WOW I do have a question, where did you get the diamond plate from? Look's great.

Big John
Thanks John, and I have a supplier for the aluminum diamond plate, and I make those fenders as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
forget the fenders the cats got nutz!!!!!
killer build
Lmfaooo, I thought that might be a nice hit for everyone to enjoy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
I am not a fan of the real CAT trucks but **** this is a awesome build and you nailed it..
Thanks brother, idk what it is but I love the CAT line up.... So I had to do it lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
Exactly my thoughts. The detail is outstanding, including the def/ hydraulic tank n the diamond plate tool box.

Thank you Nick glad you like her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairyland Trucker View Post
This may have been asked and answered already but where did the diamond plate fenders and other items come from look amazing!
I made everything bud, and the diamond plate I get from my supplier in (Portugal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossett View Post
Even though the cab hood looks kind of ugly (but what modern rig doesn't) it still looks sexy at the same time and it is one of the nicest rigs on here.
You've done a h#ll of a job on it, cant wait to see the next project

Cheers Tracy
Thank you Tracy, I get that from a lot of ppl not big fans of modern trucks but love the build.... Either way I'm glad you all enjoyed it because I sure did building it....I Love this truck and the one in real life, kind of reminds me of my pitbull lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
That Cat looks real.. ready to go to work any day.. love the colours and style..

Great Job....

Wayne
Thank you Wayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
I must agree with Tracy. Kind of ugly but the overall look is outstanding. The little details really set this build apart.
Thanks man, I also feel as though the little things are what can make or break a build.