View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 08:15 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Kenworth T880-Aluminum cab

"Here's a small update. I spent a few hours machining the front grill. Not having CNC really sucks with this kinda stuff. I said the F word really F ing loud when the grill caught on the buffing wheel and flew across my shop, bouncing off the shelving unit that stores my models and coming to a rest under my bandsaw! I thought for sure it would be destroyed yet amazingly enough it was unharmed. What a relief! I then said some more F words surrounded by things like, _____ amazing, I can't ____ believe it isn't ____ and so on. All of this while standing alone in my shop... I think I'm losing it!"

I guess I'm not alone you be surprised the abuse a good grade of aluminum can take . I gotta say this , unfortunately my kids know every cuss werd in the book ( thats how I learned them ) .

Great job on the grill . watch these guys here or you'll be needin the CNC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.