View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 09:49 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Kenworth T880-Aluminum cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Thanks for the compliment and no you aren't alone Steve! It wouldn't have been the first time that I had a few solid hours into something only to watch it be destroyed by one wrong move. Years ago I would get mad and smash stuff but I soon realized that it is easier(and cheaper) to put it down and walk away than smash it and start all over. As it turns out, sometimes my mistakes can be fixed after taking a second look with a cooler head.
I've come a long way but still got the (me smash in me yet ) like today , just about destroyed the shop . everything just came to a head at once , Started with a boring bar and insert order that was delayed delivery for a week do to a tec glitch on his end . Ok that stuff showed up mon. , Life is good right ?? get that op finished std blanks ready for holes now ss blanks need a different bar to finish . OK take it in the butt and order fro MSC cool in stock I'll get fri . NOT go check order shipped from mafr. will take over week WTF it said in stock now says this after I order . hen today . software glitch I didn't catch before hitting green blinky button ------- I needed that to finish an order this week !!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 days to get and have order coming in on mon from same place oh well pay more shipping

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.