View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 2 IH 433 payscrapers (ps433-2 moves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
3M 008115 epoxy that stuff is as strong as steel holds the steel to steel great and it hold to fiberglass and plastics great won't come off if it does it would be the first time i have ever seen it happen i used it on car rubber bumper covers and putting body kits on cars if you get it on a 5/16 bolt grade 8 it will snap it off but yea i get what you mean low funds and lots of things you want/ need to get to build things the way you want them

have you tried it rubber to rubber ? but yea , somewhat low funds,time and not coming out the way I want kinda got me turned off it for a little while . right now I'm have some fun on the td40 . basically I can scrounge what I need right in my own yard with the exception of electrics and some gears small enough . all the gears I have are bigger then the dozer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.