View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Say hello to "CHAMPAGNE WISHES"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
John I personally hate the generic fleet trucks that seem to cover the roadways now a days, but you did what usually isn't done. Turn a run of the mill cookie cutter fleet truck into a stand out owner operators style rig that draws attention and looks legit. The trailer looks awesome too. We need some pics of that baby hooked up. Great job big man.
Thank you for the flowers buddy. I didn't want this to look like a fleet truck, and as most of you know I like to be different. I will try for some outside pic's with the trailer hooked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabs View Post
Good job man, perfect stretch and the frame really sets it off!!!!!!!!!
Thanx a million cabs. I didn't want to go crazy with the stretch, so 4" I thought looked good.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!