View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 05:40 PM

Simon Weel is on a distinguished road
Default RC4WD 4200XL excavator radio settings

Quote:
you should have three mixes active one for each ele, arb, and rud in that order all masters, slave for all is aux, offset for all is 100, uprate for all is 100, onrate for all is -100, all sw = nor
Ok, so I have them 4200XL and there's a problem with the radio. I have to switch it on and off numerous times before it works. And if switched on, not everything works. RC4WD is looking into it, but takes some time. So I was searching forums for people with the same problems and found this post.

When I check the settings mentioned on my radio, I notice it doesn't have settings at all. Everything is set to default. So I try to set my radio with the settings posted here, but have a question. For the Mixes, there's a State-setting . Either INHibid or ACTive. Which one do I set?

And then the E.Point settings. I can't change the value for a couple of channels. For ch5 - flp 024% / 000% I can only set the ON value (024%). Tried all switches and levers to get to the OF-field without any luck.

Same problem with ch8 - aux 000% / 120%. I can set the OF-value (120%), but not the ON-value.

Is there a work-around for this?