View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 01:25 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

I got power & lights two wks ago, but no time till today to do some work in there. I tidied up the middle room & added some shelving. These LED lights are super bright!!!

This air compressor use to be in my farm shop, I think it's 30yrs old. I bought a new one for the farm shop that has 4x the CFM, which was awesome for filling trk tires & blowing off machinery this Fall.

I elected not build the front room workbench till now so the electrician had room to install power. That'll be tomorrow's project.

I'm gonna put a rack here under this light in the back room as this will be where I hang parts to be painted.

Even with the backroom walls not painted white, it's still very bright, these LED lights are awesome! There's probably more than 3 cubes of dirt layered & packed around outside perimeter, that was a great summertime project to build up & grade. I'll be building higher again next summer with the pan.

Currently it's about -1 outside & a comfy 17 in my workshop. The heaters don't seem to run that much, it'll be interesting to see when it's -35 how well they do.

Joe