View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Video of Eagle Dozer Prototype

Quote:
Originally Posted by osikasculptor View Post
Hi​ Tom,

Thank you for your email and advertising,and also the message forwarded from Mr.Rimrock,please do give us our big Thank You to him for his big ears, in our future test video uploaded,please ask him to spare no efforts to keep listening,it will help him sleep well,or maybe completely make him lose his sleep :-)

Please also pass my message to the people who concern:
We thank all people for their attention to us over these years,actually at the first few years of our excavator release,the remarks were even more harsh,we know our models are still not perfect,but we never give up our efforts to improve and progress,from our wheel loader,customer can see our efforts
made on the details;For the hydraulics&axle problem customer feeded back,we already re-designed the cylinders&diffs,all wheel loaders ordered from January will use these new diffs&cylinders,we call it Wheel Loader 1.5 Version,please understand,this is just new model which only released less than one year, but we already move very fast and did a lot of works to customers requirement,and this will not stop! Maybe these are the really scary places to make some guys can't sleep well :-)

As some guys so called high-end model last for a life time,I should say yeah, Stalh dozer is a good example, it closes people eyes and heart to know new things and world,otherwise,how can there are people still believe and spread rumour of 10cents/hour labor in China now,these guys are either never come to China or live at least 20 years ago,and so on,these guys are also those who never touched our model,but give the most remarks.

I think the most great mission of Made In China is to provide customer with great products with affordable price,beside Europe&America,there are still billions of people living in developing countries,even in European&American countries,most people are still care about product price,if we provide the same products with same price as Germany etc,it brings the world no surprise&benefits.I know I can not stand for China,not even my company,but still,I'd love to say,we are already bringing the world
surprise&benefits by Made In China,from daily necessities to home appliances,mobile,or even large equipment as high-precision CNC lath,Intelligent auto stamping equipment,high-speed bullet train etc,maybe we could also make the previous high profit market monopolists to reduce their life-killing price,thus customer finally get benefits,this is also what we'd like to see.

Well,I said too much,but take it as a dialogue or communication,thank you very much,Tom,for giving me this opportunity to bring us and real customer together, I'd like to thank all dear customer again for all your care and support,we wont stop our footsteps ahead to make you guys a best model with affordable price!

Sincerely,
Juan
Sounds like a sales person selling a pinto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.