View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 11:50 PM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A few laps with a fat guy(moto)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Yep it has been a while! I think up until a few weeks ago, November of 2011 was the last time I rode on the track. I rode a few more laps after I turned the camera off but I did stop before things started getting sketchy.lol I used to be able to ride lap after lap after lap but not now. I have spent so much time in my shop building toys that I have really let myself go.haha I've had a motorcycle since I was 4 years old and over the years I have gotten in and out of the sport but always kept a bike. It seems like no matter what drags me away, I always end up back into bikes eventually. RCP57 all started from the bike thing so maybe it's time to revisit that for a bit. Today was nearly perfect! I spent a few hours in the shop working on a customer project, then took a break to ride for a bit and then back into the shop to continue working.... If only my wife had been home to make me lunch...I mean talk to....haha! Just Kidding Kim

I love riding we I have a whole bunch of snow and ice on my track. I have rode with screws on the track and it's a blast, might have to go ride!! Reg, wait till you turn (51) years old, your Laps will drop fast!!

David