View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 06:50 AM
Journeyman

cosworth34677 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone bought r2hobbies truck stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundance View Post
I purchased a semi flatbed trailer from them. The picture showed super single tires and rims, plus fenders. The description said that it comes with simulated airbag suspension, but that's not what I got. The trailer I received had dual tires and rims and leaf spring suspension, but did have the fenders. I intentionally purchased it because it had the European look, but I ended up with an American trailer (which I have 2 of already). It is an exact copy of the Tamiya semi flatbed trailer, but the materials are cheaper in quality and there were no instructions with it. With the price and cost of shipping from China, I feel you're better off buying a Tamiya. I wrote and told them and they responded that I should send them a picture of what I received. I didn't bother- too much trouble. I think they know just what they sent me. This is only my personal experience with ordering this certain trailer. Here's the link to their ad on E-bay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Axles-Flat...item58b6bc5fb6
the very few pics online i seen of the actual model is like that, i like it for the single rear tires two , and the euro look but if i'm getting a tamiya copy i rather get the tamiya and make it look like that, be easier. i really just want a three axle trailer for a good price the Carson one is to much and i don't really feel like making one!

oh? any pics of what you got?