View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Happy Birthday Cooper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
Now if I could get some warmer weather!!!!! Like -2F today!!!!
there is no crying on your birthday!!!! wamer weather would have been nice at 3:00am
my diesel gelled
Short story on my diesel, one, bought back in 04' when diesel was cheeper than gas
Two, complained about not having a block heater in it for two years, finally took into garage to see if block had a knock out for heater. Mechanic came out and asked who installed plow. Found plug as they zip tied it up under frame. Was hard to even get it untied when up on lift!!! I had looked all over for it. Stuff is so packed under hood it is hard to find anything!! And it has become commonplace for me to forget to plug it in on those extra cold nights!!! Not to mention a gremlin in the computer that shuts off alternator randomly. Have to stop pop hood disconnect alternator signal clip, hook back up and then works. Usually once a week that happens. Luckily if I don't see the trouble dash light the radio quits about two min before engine shuts down. Haven't had frozen lines for a while, farm fuel tanks are clean .