View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 10:35 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

The problem with those balance plugs for me is my dink fingers, easy enough to plug together, but getting them apart again without tearing a wire off. Balance plugs will definitely prevent an incident like I had last week.

That was my original idea with the cookie jar Mario when I started with lipo 4yrs ago, my comfy chair is line of sight 6 feet away while I play on the puter or watch TV.

Scared makes you more focused not to screw up Mark, you're welcome.

Great analogy RW

Cheers Shawn.

I've been hauling dirt out all week, get home from working in my dad's yard all day about 7:30 & haul till about 8:45 or so... it's almost pitch black outside, I can't see the B50 backing up across the pile, but the back up cam will still show a picture with a clear view like the sun is still in the sky! The sun light has to be completely gone gone before the b/u cam blacks out.

I'll have to go measure the pile again, I might have surpassed 7cu yd by now in 5wks, I'm just about completely out of dirt to haul, I need some rainy days to replenish the pile.

Perhaps by the time I'm done spring planting a goodie box from Germany will have arrived so I can get my pup mobile for B50 & start hauling that pile outside to build up the foundation around lean-to... I got a roofer crew coming sometime June to shingle south side of house & that pile outside is directly below - in their way. I'll get moved what I can, then use the farm FEL to do the rest.

If I would have gotten more organized this winter & learned tig welding, maybe I could've would've had my B4206 with belly dumper road train built & be moving two 5gallon pails of earth at a trip ... next yr's to-do list.

Rain today, possibly snow tomorrow... I finished up yesterday getting all my machinery ready for race day when the sun shines again, looks like next week it may not drop below zero anymore either, hopefully. Last couple yrs I started seeding May 14th, last time I started this early was 2012 & that was a lottery yr across the board; big crops, high quality, top dollar! Here's hoping for a repeat!

Joe