View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 09:35 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

About a dozen loads Kent. There's one vid of the JD dozer I made, the right track gearbox was making a horrific noise (sounds like RCP's KW ) & then the dozer quit moving, I hadn't run it again till now. I still got more wrenching to do on it, gotta change the gearing as it runs way too slow atm. And I think a new blade is needed too, current one made from aluminum doesn't have the right curve in the blade, nor cutting edge to roll the dirt smoothly.

https://youtu.be/AKer7cnNC_4

Yeah it's funny cracking the whip on them kids, straighten 'em out right away to run like a pro. I wink & smirk at the parents, they bite their lip to keep from laughing & the kids take it so seriously not to screw up or loose their driving job.

Cold, windy & now drizzling, no fun outside today. So I made a trip to the city to return my conveyer from the airdrill for a refund, it didn't last the season before blowing up! While in the city I got me a hauler for the JD850... either it takes 10 minutes to walk it out of the shop to the dirt pile or strain my lower back to get it out there quickly... now I got this.

Just got to fashion up some loading ramps.

Joe