View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 03:52 PM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What has happened to the build of the month

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
Some people just cry when they don't get there way..... talk about EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How dare you say it was rigged. Not everyone votes for the best looking one. I for one vote for the most unique or the best effort . its not always the best build
This isn't a competition its a hobby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of us here are on the site to learn and get ideas from other peoples builds not try to be better then the other guy.
99% of the people are here to have fun. Not boost there ego
How dare I? its the **** truth! if it wasnt you wouldnt be so **** offended..... boost ego? please cut the b.sand spare me the wasted internet space.... first and foremost I dont need this forum or any other to "boost me ego" I havent even been on this site for a while now... I KNOW my work is good and so do my customers, thats ALL that matters to me, the fact that I can provide 100% customer satisfaction at all times.... lets not forget even YOU can vouch for that..... last time I checked when we spoke on the phone you wanted a set of mudflaps..... what did I do? I sent them to you no cost at all and said, I appreciate you helping out with the scumbag on the site trying to bad mouth me when he was clearly in the wrong.... did I not???? I didnt have to do that, its YOUR JOB TO MODERATE! did i even get a thank you? NOPE, I had to be the one to reach out to you to make sure they got there..... so before you start throwing blows remember your place in this "hobby" and understand that if your going to preach something, make sure you practice it.... im voicing whats called an OPINION and also what i know since others are to scared to do so themselves......... just for shits and giggles..... if it "wasnt rigged" how the **** do you explain his vote count going from 12 to almost triple that within a few mins of a phone call being made and the other votes going from + to negative votes?????? I didnt know you could "unvote".... No one said "YOU" did it, but "someone" on this forum with the power to do so, did! ive run forums before and know this can be done...

Last edited by Exclusive RC; 07-13-2015 at 03:55 PM.