View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Tamiya Rep

janderson will become famous soon enoughjanderson will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New to the site from the tampa fl area

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosworth34677 View Post
ya i kind of love hate him, he's great because of the parts he has and can get. but he only stocks what he likes and won't get you anything different. tried to get a scania r470 from him and he gave me this love speech on how it tips at high speed......???? he also kicked my buddy out because he bought a emaxx from a shop two blocks from his work, and my buddy didn't drive at the times so it was easier to buy it there then Morris. but i know of his shop when i raced he was a regular stop on my parts round up
That's Morris. Funny on the R470 as he orders alot of trucks from us and I know he has ordered R470's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.