View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 08:53 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Secondary parts becoming primary parts!! Oh, and another issue with the two drive motors, I wanted to have some sort of differential and was going to be burning the midnight oil with respect to radio programming, was going to mix stearing into motors. That isn't easy for me, the electronically challenged I am.
Now I'm going to be down to one motor. From dads garage build of his bigger scale, one motor is proven to power it. Thanks for that, I've looked through your build and some good stuff. Jealous of sever things! Mostly your access to a water jet!!!!! The axle will now have a traditional differential. It was ebayed from a 1/5 scale gas yard ripper (rc 1/5 scale truck ) reg has tried to get me to build the housing but bolt holes, bearings, and it's is already lined up perfectly.! Only issue now is motor and gearbox is still long! Even for this monster. Have to shorten motor shaft and hide it in the gear reduction housing (?) or whatever it is in front of the rear axle on the 1:1 truck.