View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 09:38 PM

Prop Shaft is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fumotec Komatsu 490 LC build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azonic View Post
Here you go... http://www.fumotec-shop.de
Any questions, email frank at Fumotec and I'm sure he will help you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
The Fumotec and rc4wd machines are in 2 different leagues, so not quite fair mention them in the same sentence. The fumotec will run for years without bigger hassle, while the rc4wd often will stay several more hours in the 'repair shop' than running. (some few owners have had luck naturally)
The fumotec is delivered as a set, normally not RTR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakthi View Post
Hi Prop, Azonic and Rimrock have already answered your questions

What can I add but tell you that Frank is a great guy and his customer service is excellent.

I haven't used mine that much as other people have, but so far smooth sailing, no leaks or electronic problems. If I would build it again I would be a tad more careful in cutting out the windows of the cab and try to get some decent paint instead of the stuff they sell here.

He now also has the 490-11 which is the same machine but has a different higher hood on it.

For what he charges, it is most definitely value for the money!

I sourced the recommended ECS and Servos myself but in afterthought it would have been cheaper/easier to have Frank take care of that.

I use my ScaleART radio with it.

Hope this helps you make up your mind.
Thanks for the info guys. This is what Im going to work for getting next year. Well, after I snag a Cross Urial 6x6. For a grand that thing looks saweet.