View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 02:10 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: I am interested in getting started in scale RC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBailey View Post
Kenworth. The trouble is I need to find or have custom-made a Kenworth cab to fit nicely.

Besides, I only speak English, not German.
I emailed Cowboy personally and I will wait to see what he thinks.

Thanks for your help all the same, Mr. R.

I did find this nice Mack cab Tamiya based mixer on YouTube with a trick working Bruder cement barrel that was doctored with custom electronics. I just need that sweet KW cab and some tech tips on making such a build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Wr7cnqn6A

I am now convinced RC cement mixers can be built without a "rocket science degree".

Is there a good book on scale RC truck/construction/garden truck building and operating for the serious discriminating hobbyist that could be recommended for reading?
Have a really good read through the entire rct&c forum and there sub groups including the construction forums / posts as it will help you with question
Also there are a tone of FB groups and other forum that arent in english but use google to translate those forum as if you can think it someones already built it
Cheers Ms cossett

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.