View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 06:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Mario first off the new wheels on the dump truck are beautiful!, Secondly, how do you like the Truck Puller Motor? And lastly, is that a Cummins in that truck, cause I can't tell?

Seriously nice truck!

Thanks for the kind words Craig. I appreciate it.
First of all, Steves wheels make the truck for sure. Along with Regs box and Rods visor of course!

Second, very happy with the motor. I hesitated at first but remembered reading somewhere , quality motors aren't cheap! and the fact that it was a recommended match for the PMD 4:1 , I chose to buy and just use the stock pinion. Tons of power, a loaded truck weighs between 23-25lbs and I run around in 2 or 3rd. Running a 2200 ma lipo and a cheap China esc's ( that's going to change soon ) I get well over an hour run time.

Thirdly,

only thing I wish I did different would be a manual locking diff. I have the rear axle fully locked and when loaded needs a country mile to turn.

Definitely not a speed demon but it's perfect speed for the backyard. Here's a old vid showing speed ranges

http://youtu.be/Hj_nRp54QzI

http://youtu.be/JaXSujWOWfk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
ya think the guy works for kat or something!!!!
It's been over 22yrs now but just so we're clear, if you cut me I don't bleed yellow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
Ooh Deere o Deere.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Usually with lead!!! Really calms them down .

Marios truck, I've always told him that one is my favorite!!
It's the youngest truck of the fleet but has the most miles on it for sure. I guess that makes it my favorite too..
Can't wait to see that CAT hoe of yours loading the black cat truck.....wait a minute, maybe I should run the hoe and you can drive the truck.... Hmmm, that don't work either I'm between a rock and a hard place aren't I