View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Well,,,, the learning curve was more like a flat line with an occasional beat, then a steady curve. My biggest issue was drifting on torch angle making the rod melt before it got to puddle along with slowly drifting away from part making arc weird. Have pulse mode/settings for thin stuff but didn't want to learn with that.

Instructions are always vague for beginners. Like on new weedeaters/computer stuff. The on/off button isn't on or off but little dash or circle. I have a weedeater like that and it's hard to start, I always forget what symbol is on or off!! Still don't know what super brain decided to get rid of on/off buttons and replace with symbols I need to call my sisters boys in first grade to tell me how to turn something on!!!

Ohh, ranting on,,, oops, and got a new phone , passwords!! No more simple 0012 or my name and year born, now have to have big letters, small letters, numbers, ,,,,,
That's why I haven't posted much lately because I don't know what my own passwords are!!! Ain't technology great!! Someone can hack my account but I can't remember what letter I have to capitalize!!!!

And we bought a house!!! , 180year old stone farm house, gonna be moving in a month or two. Big move, a whopping 200 yards away!!! Lol!!