View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 12:23 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Thanks joe, still in the idea stage of garage,,, vinyl siding to match 4 car garage and equipment garage on other side of house. Roof is good, no leaks. A coupe more Windows, and singe person door. 2x6 walls will be fiberglass insulation. Ceiling may end up being steel panels. (Easier than drywall/and can just screw light fixtures into it. Not heavy stuff) interior walls I'm thinking drywall with wainscot paneling of some durable integrity or easy to wipe down. I have a new gas furnace that I acquired several years ago. It will be a perfect fit with cottage base , so no duct work. As far as house I'm in now, once dogs are out I'm painting, installing new moldings, carpet, and whatever else will appeal to perspective buyer. And when the poop factory's are gone I can landscape yard. Gong to flatten out the quarry. Would be nice to devote toy time to that but time is considered. I'm sure I'll have no problem finding work for the fleet at new place. Want to put it on market as soon as possible. And also have some time divided up to fix up sisters old house to sell also. And thanks on the truck. Might be a little bit before she runs, have to find a spare rx or harvest one somewhere. Need some electrical buss bars for electrical connections too. Totally forgot about that stuff. Been trying to get parts ahead of time, just the totally spaced on that stuff.