View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 03:06 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

For our visit in August,, all the toys, radio gear ect,, all has been legally imported into us prior to final sale. All this stuff is personal property and not from a dealer/distributor. All items are not being imported as they are not for sale items or items purchased in foreign country upon returning to us. Am I wrong by thinking a simple declaration invoice of what said items are being transported for personal use are not subject to any concerns of sale or distribution. ? Any radio gear of question has fcc and associated compliance ID numbers printed on items. Personally I don't see a concern for personal non business visit with non commercial packaged not for sale RC toys. Again all our stuff was legally purchased inside us. Along with all fcc compliance information. I can see how Canadian border may tell us to wright down declaration slips to confirm origins of stuff upon returning into us. I've traveled to most of the Caribbean islands/Mexico (never with anything more than headphones or cell phone) and its more of a joke on the U.S. Customs side of things. Especially arriving at night, simple questions like how long you been gone, current address, and then a simple hand and stamp,,,, next,, but that's been air travel too. Mexico has always been shady, customs there steal stuff from you, candy bars, cigars, booze, and then just look at you like " yeah, what are you going to do about it?, have a nice trip home ,, next". But I want to do whatever we have to so I don't have a lengthy sit at a border and don't have to be leaving any of my stuff there. I did look into customs website but it was more for distribution or sale. Haven't found anything for personal use stuff. But might have to look into this radio stuff going on with the droan technology. Fcc and government are getting involved with having to register certain frequency devises or have liciens for them. I know some of the radios sold in U.S. Have frequencies or bandwidth (? Whatever it is) that you are supposed to have a radio license (ham) for. Again , I don't know so if someone does that will help us all out and make a easier crossing. Hopefully the mayor of Marios town doesn't call ahead and tell them no matter what let them back into the U.S., we don't want them anymore!!! .