View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Really switching things up in the shop today. i bought my tanker trailer about 4yrs ago and at the time all I did to it was cat mudflaps and the company logo on the sides. Was planning to install motorized legs, some marker lights , SS Tronix light kit. I have all that stuff but the project never got started and has sat on the shelf since.
For once my procrastination has paid off! . I've learned a lot about this hobby and have a lot more tools and materials since 4 yrs ago. Also picked up some sweet looking half round fenders made by Flatdeck a few years ago that I was going to use on the Izzy dump trailer but if there is one thing I didn't like on the tanker is the stock fenders.
So it's time! Finally going to customize and upgrade the tanker trailer and get this old project off the to do list once and for all!

Best part is, nothing to order and wait for. It's all been on a shelf for the last 3 1/2 yrs!

And I realized at the current exchange rate, there's a lot of cash been sitting on the shelf! Still have enough to do 2 trailers and one more truck someday.