View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 08:44 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Great work on the new floor, looking forward to seeing how you'll utilize the new space.
Thanks joe, I'm looking forward to see how I utilize the new space also!! Have a lot of vertical space, 12' ceilings now.

Have slowly been catching up on things around so I actually had some time to put the equip,ent to work. Just dumped a small bucket of stone chips to level the edge of garage, probably going to regret using chips and not modified when winter comes around

http://youtu.be/yoN2m7SrjGM

And then some shale stripping along side garage. This shale was like dozer torture, but she did actually push up about a skidsteer bucket worth of material on two batteries, I probably should have just parked skid steer there and could have pushed right into bucket!! And my wife told me long ago that these are just toys and not able to do real work!!! (Made her watch some of what joe was doing to prove otherwise!!!)

http://youtu.be/-bDsgEOSi4U

Well the last of clean clothes have been emptied from the trash bags I used to move from one house to another, so I may be able to say we are done with moving!!! But,,,, this afternoon the garage door guys are installing the door in remodeled garage so now I actually have to move all the tools and equipment. Not looking forward to that!! I don't know if the haul truck will be heading to Marios with a yellow coat or not but she will be moving on her own. Mark might have to be my hydraulic lift cylinders (and you can even make the noise while lifting) !!! Lol!!! But she will be crossing the border,,, may just be used at the beverage truck!!! Can almost pack a case on ice in there!!