View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 01:17 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

With the limited time I've had lately I have been spending a couple hours a night moving and working on garage. Having such a short distance to move isn't really any different than being miles away!! Now is when I should have a set of forks for the skidsteer!!! And I'm putting ceiling panels up myself with aid of deywall hoist. A lot of up and down the ladder!!! I bought one of those portable air conditioners for big family room in farmhouse but it may find a new home in garage. I really don't want to put central air in garage, I install them frequently with work but even my cost is $1500 or so. Mini split system would be better but I don't have distribution connections for them. Still over $1000 for one of them. And with temps being in the 90s lately the garage is a bit of a small human furnace while installing ceiling panels. And just too much fun cutting and hanging insulation. One of the things I hate the most !!!

Joe, I forget what wife had to say but it was something along the lines of " oh no!? You are not digging out our basement with them!!!" And now it is " don't you have some project outside you need to use your toys on?" I have found the happy medium of being a pain in the arse in order to be exiled to garage or working with toys!!! Lol!!! Marriage really is give and take, I take the opportunity to be a pain in her back and she gives me the ability to go work/play with garage/toys!!! So that is also reason I want the climate controlled work shop!! Have the fridge, case of gator aid jugs and then I have the redneck urinals taken care of for comfort facilities!! (And or the bushes just outside)