View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 07:12 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Thanks tom, tracks have a little play in them and well it's a China hoe on the undercarriage. Everything is a little loose as far as a tunnel, I really think that was just a pipe dream. But it would be super cool to do, it would surely keep me busy for several years. Would have to tunnel under 20' of an old addition, the white part of farmhouse, and then tunnel about 45' to garage. And sometime in the future that is where I would like to put a pool, or in our world a large lake. But I may be planning another fish pond that would definitely be excavated with all the toys!! Might have to make a shovel just to match the haul truck for that project. Keep telling the wife business is good and we need to purchase (build) more pieces of heavy equipment!!!! And her response is "I'm getting another dog then!!" And reality sets in by me having a detached workshop that Ivan see her coming just in time to hide any projects to keep the livestock to a minimum!! Lol!!!

Well I'm waiting on other people for bill paying jobs so today I started my most favorite thing to do!! And with it being in the low 90s with no wind what a better time to work in a tin roofed garage!! Hanging insulation!!! Oh I hate this stuff, and have the time to do it myself so I can't use the excuse I'm too busy and hire someone else to do it!!! About 60% done, and just want to go beat my dog cuz I'm itching so much!!! ( for those not understanding hillbilly humor, I m not really going to beat my dog). As soon as I can get it comfortable in here I'm going to get haul truck running for the Canadian invasion. Mario, I'm not sure how big the motor home is, about 36-40'. It's not new but only has 50k miles, grand folks only used it once a year heading to Florida over winter. But I may be able to "junk" it up a bit so when we all roll into your driveway all the neighbors will be calling local authorities about all the shady characters wondering about!!! Lol!!! 100gallon water tank we are filling with beer!!! So we'll have beer on tap!! Lol!! Getting excited to visit foxville!! And your newest establishment!!!

New residents of cooperville, him and about 50 of his relatives have moved into garage!!