View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 06:17 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
For some reason (probably from not wearing a respirator ) I thought the event was towards end of month!! No worries, looks like I'm going to be driving a small suv and getting room nearby. Anything big going on that weekend that I need to make reservations or do ya think one of the nearby hotels should have vacancies? Dozer, excavator, scissor neck trailer, aero max and if I can get the motor swapped out in the haul truck she will be making voyage. Well,, even if the haul truck isn't running I'll probably bring her too . Still will make a good beer icebox!!

Did I ever tell ya what I think of French Canadians? Lol!! Gotta start something brewing before I get there!!! Really looking forward to getting to see everyone in person and doing some backyard modifications. .
Almost wish it was end of the month and have more time to prepare but nope,.....t minus 6 more sleeps to be exact.
I can't see a problem with you finding a room nearby, plenty of decent places within minutes. No big event in this old town. a few guys from southern Ontario are booked at the Trunk Road Motel.

And if you can, definitely bring the truck in whatever state. Will make for some good pics and video for the reporters coming.