View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 08:40 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

I forget exactly what but the stuff I have is 350 or 400 psi? Been in use on the excavator for some time and I'm running close to 300 (I forget exactly maybe 275) , but no issues. Couldn't wait for premacon long delivery and $ so found some stateside . The first time learning with hydraulics I did get about 25' (cheep) of stuff that would form a nice bubble as I was looking at it thinking boy that is weird,,, then pop!! Oil everywhere!! That stuff is still sitting around here somewhere!?!??

I did end up using a number size smaller on my seals of the third stage. They were leaking pretty bad. May have grabbed the wrong ones to start with,, at leas I hope so . Not much room for error and all my tollarances have been pretty much trial and error. Hopefully I don't have to build new cylinders. If I do I'll know what I'm doing this time around. As there is always things to change improve on!!

Forget if I mentioned this in thread before but I do have dust seals on the taper bearings used in the front wheels. Hub cap protects them on outside. Thanks to walmart, got the bearings from them, in automotive department, trailer wheel bearings