View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 08:53 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efroeh View Post
Hey cooper what kind of batteries and what size are they that you run in your truck and d11?
3s 8400 mah turnigy (hobbyking) but they discontinued them!! They were replacements for traxxss stadium trucks. Only need high quality batteries when you are near limits of amp discharge capibilities of battery. I.e. I use dinogy batteries in my boat, 10s (two 5s wired inseries) 5000mah per side, twin motors. This boat pulls 400 amps per side but deplets batteries in less than 3 min run times. But any more time and things melt. I pay good $ from r those batteries because I need to, on all the trucks and stuff I'm not anywhere near stressing even the cheapest of batteries. Just depends on quality. There are only about 6 battery manufacturers but a lot of companies rebrand and sell as theirs. Use to know what factories were selling whose batteries but it is really hard to figure me that info anymore, companies don't want to share trade secrets.