View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 06:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

I guess it's official, it's a shop now!! I have some metal conduit on the walls!! Next I'm going to have to run some hard air lines to things. Will make it better to have air to machines instead of tripping over hoses all the time!!

Steve, I've had a few IFO's. Identified flying objects!! I'm not looking forward to seeing more or broken end mills , drill bits, taps, etc. I never paid much attention to feeds and speeds,, guess I'm going to look up info before I start. I think I've finally learned it is better to read directions first then take it slow. And I mean read not just look at pictures,,, lol!! I've always been able to slowly figure things out but now by doing it on my own it will get costly, so my New Years resolution is to try and read first . Good thing about cnc, I have to at least program it!! Maybe sometime in future they will have a thought machine. Kind of like the thought present I got my wife for her birthday!! "Honey, I thought about getting you a present". (But I didn't). Doesn't that "it's the thought that counts" count for something??! Lol!!

Yeah I got smacked for that one. And sent out to garage to think about what I did wrong,, forgot what I did wrong but made some nice hydraulic cylinders!!!!