View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
You work quick Cooper! I was just watching you last night putting in work and saw you blew a hose on the dozer and now you have her fixed already Hopefully cleanup isn't too much of a pain in the butt.
Yes, the parts department was stocked and the service department was quick with work!! Lol!! Now my local cat service wasn't so nice recently, had a backhoe swing cylinder that was leaking,, $1080.00 later I had her up and running. Had less than $50 in seals and nothing wrong with cylinder, no re-chromeing, no spray welding, no boar/honing, just the service to replace seals. $1000 for just that!!! Well it was off a case hoe and cat service but they work on all equipment at this location. I could carry the cylinder filled with oil so it wasn't something that needed overheat crane. Good lesson to learn how to do it myself!! I know they need to get paid too but a grand for seal replacement! Guess I should have said I was an individual/personal not put it on our account!! Amazing how the price of a new hoe is xxx for an individual and if I had the county or township checkbook is would be xxxx more!! Lol! That's a whole different topic that I'm not happy about my tax dollars,,,,, although I did take the dozer up to them and had the whole shop out in parking lot takeing pics.

Anyhow,,, rain again here today, this is definitely the wettest year we've had ever!! So the service guys here should be finishing up on the d11 today

An old one but still makes me laugh, my service department manager,,,