Thread: radio input
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: radio input

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Hold on a second here. Yes, you can select a different model on the fly, from the radio's memory, but any receiver, in a model, left 'on', would still be receiving a signal. In effect, you'd be controlling more then one model at a time, but the programming of each model would have them all doing something different then expected (except for the one that is currently pulled up on the radio). I.E. servos may be reversed, on certain channels, end point adjustments would be off, ect. Just because you switch the current model, in the model memory, does not mean the other models will go into stand-by mode. If any receiver is bound to the tramsmitter, it will continue to do whatever the radio signal says it should.
You are correct Nathan but there is a radio that will do that. The Spectrum radios have model match and only the model selected on the radio will accept input. I like this feature with my crawlers you can turn them all on and just switch between them and the others just sit there no glitching or movement what so ever.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11