View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 07:01 PM

Mt. Jim is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LESU Cat 374 build log/progress

I finished mine and did a lot of work with it last summer. Moved over 7 real yards. Dug up my slab over my well house measured about 3.9 yards. Resealed it then bored it again. Once I modified a few things the 374 did very good. Drilled two holes and the back side top of the hydraulic tank then used both bottom ones for suction lines on the pump. No more heat and spitting out oil. I also ran the vent line in a hose up around the top of the house to the back and down and out in front of the counterweight. With small bucket and 18 mm cylinders from Magom it will dig virgin ground. But Magom used to small of rods and it kept bending the rod on the stick cylinder. I was running almost 4 mpa. Avel if I can figure out how to answer your message I will. But I am old and computer is not my friend . Only problem with the Lesu I have not cured is the bottom track rollers peel the e clips off, event good ones from Grainger still does it. I am afraid to solder the would probably melt tracks. Granger 3/16 is what fits because the cut the groves so deep.