View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 1/16 'ish metal tracks for crane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9W Monighan View Post
That bucket tipping at full range is interesting. Bucyrus-Erie offered an option on the cable hoes similar to that but a hydraulic ram replacing the fixed strut on the dipper to the crowd handle . It was probably more for changing the digging and dumping angle of the dipper.
Hopefully I'll be able to load trucks ok with the stock unit hoe setup without all of the dirt falling out before I get the bucket over the truck, lol. Even of I can just dig ditches with it, it should be a blast to run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuff View Post
scary!~ i just ran across that video this weekend and sent that to mog lol
AND you didn't send it to me. Just kidding.

I would like to send a BIG THANKS out to Greg (RCLogger) for helping me find the aluminum molding to make the track pads out of! I ordered it out of a place in Minnesota called (www.eaglemouldingsinc.com) . Thanks Greg! The guy who took the order (sounded like the owner) was asking so many questions about what I was building that he looked through my you-tube videos while I was on the phone. maybe He'll show up here sometime.

"No load is too Small"