View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:30 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hand made custom wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
Ok now bare with me, we all know I'm slow, what nuts are you all talking about. If I gather this right. Are the hubs in the above pictures the axle nuts?

Next thing. and please don't kill me for this, this is just my OCD that we all know I have showing it's ugly head again.. so here goes. Why do you have a driven axle hub on a non-driven axle.?

Steve, that could be something you could come up with, make a trailer hub/nut that looks like an inboard hub oil cap.

Troy that cattle wagon looks great and it also fits behind that Texas flag beautifully. this thing is going to look awesome when you get it done and all polished out. Ya going to put lots of light on it

-Mike

OK Mike now you gona get it they (stemco longview ) are out there the few ppl that have them just have not shown the pics of them yet
now take a good look at this pic and tell me what you see on the top 10 hubs

now that the pic brings back my mem yes troy had them made up for a trailer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.