View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Exclamation My turn to complain!

OK I am sure I am about to upset some people so put on your big boy or girl pants and deal with it.

Read, read, read, read, read the whole thread if it is the first time you have viewed it or it has new post sense you have been on last before you reply to it and just scrolling down looking at the pic's is not reading. The forum does inform you that there are new post one the envelope to the left side of the forum will let you know that forum has new post and the threads will be highlighted a darker color till they are read. I find this place interesting and I like to here and see what members are up too. When I first joined the Garden I saw Joe "Lil giants" thread on his basement I took the time to read it (all 78 pages at the time) and I was amazed at what he had tried and done to break up the dirt. My point is read the whole thread first and it may answer that question you have because it may have all ready been explained or asked.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11