View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:19 AM
Green Horn

CrimsonCorsair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: pictures of my mack d m 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORVETTEJOEY View Post
Hahaha thats my baby! Love that amp! I got that back in 1972 it`s a 68 vibolux! Took me a sec to figure out what you ment by the black fender!!! Lol
joey
I run sound for our church - not quite a mega-church but big enough that we have four house bands. Generally each band has an acoustic, a bass, an electric or two, keyboard, full drum kit, and vocalists. The largest band has brass as well - two trumpets, a tenor sax, an alto sax, two violins, a viola, and a trombone or tuba depending on what he feels like playing. I love mixing live sound and every guitar person has 'their amp'. We have a special mic just for Fender amps to get all that gooey goodness out of them. Sound is one of my 'other hobbies'

To keep this post in line - your truck is looking awesome! I am not that good at the styrene part as everyone here is but I am learning a lot from everyone posting. Especially the photos - keep it up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.