View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: new tamiya release this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker Al View Post
I buy my models from Stella when possible. They are very reliable and have great customer service. I once had a missing part in one of my kits and Stella broke open one of his kits to send me the parts. Stella is cheaper than Tower Hobbies (which has NO stock at this time)

Alan
I meant no offence by the comment but check out Horizion Hobbies price it is around $470 and that is probably where tower will be when they get them as well. Tower always jacks up the price till they get it in stock then they adjust the price. And yes no one in the states has them yet. I am just not willing to spend an extra $100 to get it now if you are happy with what you paid then that is your choice but for the newer guys here I just wanted them to know that if they wait till it hits the states they can save some money.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11