View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: My big expensive disappointment

Al If you are happy with the kit great. This is my thread and I am very disappointed with the trailer. First off this trailer is a lot more expensive than even a truck kit where you get axles, transmission, and more detailed parts not to mention the metal drive hexes and metal bushings which they use on the other trailers kits. The side panels could have been made of one piece aluminum just as they are on the box trailer. They could have also used injection molded styrene to keep cost down which they did not do. The parts tree for the light buckets and front bumper could have been molded in black as well instead of white which just adds something to paint black. My review of this is an honest one so prospective buyers know what they are getting. Tamiya would not have gone out of business by keeping the same quality in this trailer as thay do in the other Tractor Truck kits. If you are looking for a decal sheet I know where you can get one.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11