View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: MACK Heavy hauler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyGearDrive View Post
They didn't ask any questions.But! I'll bet your mug shot of you holden all those bottles,now hangs at your local police head quarters. Under the heading of," Most wanted for drug cookers" Yea,I'de love to see Ma Biddles face when they raid the house thinkin they got the drug king pin.
Better yet! The look on the cops puss,when they figure out the only addiction you have,is grown mans toys! Priceless!
Yu know "oo",That might be the answer to our open box thing!!
Kinda reminds me of a song,"Indiana wants me,Lord I can't go back NOW!"
HHHMMMM????
FGD
Hmmm that my explain the black suburbans that are always going by the house and the low flying helicopters.

Well after soaking in the alcohol overnight and an hour scrubbing with an old tooth brush this is what the cab looks like now. The alcohol doesn't touch the filler so I will need to sand it all smooth as some of the filler was added in between coats of primer and needs leveled out then I can start the paint process for the fourth time! Here are the pics.

Thanks for looking.
Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11