View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Future Truck build

I work for a CAT dealer and this is nothing new for cat to farm out the work as I said before. Intertrashional is building the truck to Cat's design. If you need a part for the truck you will have to get it from a CAT dealer and all parts will have a cat part no. If you need warranty you will have to go to a CAT dealer International won't be able to help. Cat is providing the components and Int is assembling them. I don't really know how to clearly say this but the CAT truck is not a converted Int. Yes it will look similar as Int is building the truck. The CAT dealer I work for is really exited about these trucks as they should boost our business at the dealerships since CAT has stopped producing on highway engines for other truck manufacturers.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11