View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:25 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Cossetts Aussie Knight

The coiled air hoses are from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/KUSTOM-RC-T...id=p4340.l2563 in the UK.

The only thing that I'm changing are the Female connectors to ones that have a threaded locking nut on the back that you can get from Jaycar over here or I think the equivalent over your way is radio shack or electrical parts shop....

The way I was going to run the hoses is keep the tamiya truck/trailer wire kit plug / leed as normal but mount the tamiya female plug in the chassis plate near the back of the cab and add two female connectors to the front of the trailer next to the male plug, mount the 3 coloured air lines afixed to the prime mover on a seperate switch/ 9 volt battery (to run a +positive / - negitive for other accessories eg : beacons ) and the 3rd coiled line will be a dumby line and repeat for extra trailers,

There are other ways you and run the air hoses but I'm doing it this way for the reason if I ever part the Truck & trailer the next owner can just hook the truck or trailer up and lights will work with out having to rewire the trailer]

If that makes any sence..

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.