View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 07:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: K100 day Cab Cracker Box

WOW! I had to do some major digging to find this thread but this may shock some but i started on it again this last weekend. I work up Sat night at 2am and could not get back to sleep so I got up and had the itch to build so I started in and things were clicking again..

I normally dont worry about the interior in the cab but i thought I would in this truck. I got the dash and seats in then got to work on the dog house.

Fits real nice too.

Next the AC unit in the roof of the cab..

Then I did the lines to the AC unit with brass rod and I also built the cover over the end of the motor with the screen over it.

And well after the sun was up I finished with the mud guards and mounted the one stack I had as I am WAITING on JON to send me the other one. HINT..

I should get some more time this week on it all of the electronics will be in the cab and I have some more detail to do on the inside and the outside of the cab before I finish the body work and send it off to paint..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.