View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big Block's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonCorsair View Post
I am simply amazed at what someone who knows body work can do. It looks great!
Thanks Much Crimson you to can learn it just takes time and trail and error and you will get it..

Well on Saturday we loaded the truck up and to it to have some bed liner work done to it..

We had the back of the cab done were the box meets the cab and 1/2 of the inside of the cab done in bedliner..Now this type of bed liner I think is the best I have had Rino and Linex and they were to be the best and i think they both stick I have had both of them peel and get hard and lose there color and no one ever wants to cover there product like they say they will. Now this liner is more rubbery and thicker and is not slick and keeps its color I have very happy with it on my F250 front bumper and in the bed of it..

So here are some prep picks I was too late to get before;s of the back of the cab..

And the afters.. the liner is 1/8 of a inch or better in areas thick.

So that is it for now I have to paint the lower dash and behind the seat red this weekend and we will be starting on redoing the interior parts too this weekend the body will get in the paint booth on next Tuesday by buddy is behind on painting and he just cant give me the booth time till then.. So getting close about a week out for putting it back together!!

My son made a big score today the 85 chevy we got the seat out of for the truck also had some really good interior parts that just need redid. So he go all the inside parts but the dash it was junk and the chrome drip rails today for $75.00 So pretty dang good deal..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.