Items purchased or otherwise acquired since last post:

- a six channel radio and receiver
- S & P Pete Fenders - I highly recommend them
- a 2500mha LiPo battery
- a Venom Pro multiple-battery type charger
- two HiTec 645 servos
- Novak LiPo 2 cell cut-off
- shift-gate for my radio

There are more parts that I want (pipes, wheels, those round headlights from PMD, tanks, Pete steps, etc.) but my budget is blown so she will go together with what I have for now.

I could not resist 'checking' everything so I charged the battery and hooked everything but the motor up to the MFU and gave it a whirl. Mikey Likey. Sound was good, lights did what they should, servos moved as appropriate. Great motivation to get things moving!

I still need the drills and taps for the Freddy frame rails. Suggestions on where to get them? Life is really busy at the moment but if I can get my Jetta running this weekend I hope to get some time in on the truck. Pictures will be posted as I build. Thanks for reading all this - as always comments and suggestions are welcomed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by CrimsonCorsair; 08-09-2011 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Fixed the model of the car that needs repair...