View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:38 PM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Broken Cell Phone..

Now that sucks paul I use to go though phones every 2 years if they lasted that long, the last phone of mine that use to cop serious abuse was a Nokia 5210 outdoor it was dust proof, shock proof and water proof and since then there have been other phone with similar features and it ended up dieing from a build up of salt inside from being in my jersey pocket doing 500 kms -/+ a week cycling, not the work abuse it coped getting dropped off trailers or other ware house jobs i did, so you should be able to find a new mobile that will take a pounding it just depends what you want in a phone and how much looking your prepared to do and if you don't mind changing brands.......

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.