View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Project : Petico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Steve, I am still in the money saving mode, so I won't be able to buy the Rust axles from Ric just yet. Need to sell some things first, or save up some money. Ric can always get more axles in.

I only asked about the rims because I could maybe use some better front driven rims for my own truck. If you have a 6x6 and run the wide super single in the front, the scrub radius is horrible, and the tires hit the front bumper and inner parts of the fender, once you lower the truck, or put a big texas square bumper on the front, without lowering. A rim with more offset might help cure that, as long as the tire doesn't start rubbing the springs then.
Nate as of now everything I try to save goes to getting more tooling I may make my own I need 3d cad for some other things . what is the dimmemtion difference between the std steer axle and the driven ? maybe the wedico wheels aren't scaled right It's something I'm doing here and there when I get fustrated with the other stuff . just looked at Claus' they look like the offset is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
That will be something neat and different. You will be the #1 man in the #2 bitness! Will it really hold water and pump?
don't you know me yet it must

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.